Thanks

Home Forums Project: ARTEMIS Thanks

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Aco Aco 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KC0SHO
    Participant

I just wanted to say thank you for Artemis. It was really needed. I have seen several good projects/software for the RF community die for various reasons. I just wanted to say thank you and I appreciate your support.

#4515 Reply

Joop

Is there something wrong with the site?
    The site http://markslab.tk/project-artemis/ is corrupt.
    Spams all things and you can only download after giving your cellphone number, and then you have to pay.

Joop

#4529 Reply

Cartoonman

You may be referring to the download host Marco uses, adfly. You just wait for 5 seconds then click download at the upper right corner. I wouldn’t touch any of the ads that do show up heh.

#4570 Reply
    Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

First of all: Thanks a lot Dian for your fast reply!
    Hi Joop, some time ago on rtl-sdr.com, Henk posted (same day as your post. Coincidences?) similar problems related to website corruptions, spam, and so on…I simply copy my sdr-rtl.com reply message:
    The site isn’t corrupt; you simply clicked (by mistake, I suppose) on some advertising. I have added to my website the instructions to correctly download Artemis (and all other stuff on markslab.tk) with some additional info about why I’m using redirect link services (Adf.ly). I’m sorry if you have encountered this kind of issues but I’m trying to keep Artemis free of charge (unfortunately, website server cost me money…) . Please, If you have other questions feel free to post your doubt.

Last but not least, to KC0SHO: thank you a lot. I’m really happy when other people are grateful. Your support is priceless!

• Author

KC0SHO
    Participant

I just wanted to say thank you for Artemis. It was really needed. I have seen several good projects/software for the RF community die for various reasons. I just wanted to say thank you and I appreciate your support.

#4515 Reply

Joop

Is there something wrong with the site?
    The site http://markslab.tk/project-artemis/ is corrupt.
    Spams all things and you can only download after giving your cellphone number, and then you have to pay.

Joop

#4529 Reply

Cartoonman

You may be referring to the download host Marco uses, adfly. You just wait for 5 seconds then click download at the upper right corner. I wouldn’t touch any of the ads that do show up heh.

#4570 Reply
    Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

First of all: Thanks a lot Dian for your fast reply!
    Hi Joop, some time ago on rtl-sdr.com, Henk posted (same day as your post. Coincidences?) similar problems related to website corruptions, spam, and so on…I simply copy my sdr-rtl.com reply message:
    The site isn’t corrupt; you simply clicked (by mistake, I suppose) on some advertising. I have added to my website the instructions to correctly download Artemis (and all other stuff on markslab.tk) with some additional info about why I’m using redirect link services (Adf.ly). I’m sorry if you have encountered this kind of issues but I’m trying to keep Artemis free of charge (unfortunately, website server cost me money…) . Please, If you have other questions feel free to post your doubt.

Last but not least, to KC0SHO: thank you a lot. I’m really happy when other people are grateful. Your support is priceless!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Thanks
Your information:

Comments are closed