Old Idea

Home Forums Project: ARTEMIS Old Idea

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Aco Aco 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mike

A longer time ago we startet a tool like yours, but with more values to ident the systems.

Our Software called “WiDis – Wireless Datamode Information System”

If you like, i can send you all Information (there is a manual with a discription of all needed values to ident a system.) and the scources ….
    WiDis is very complex and the concept was made by me an some of professional SigInt Persons …

Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,
    im really happy if you share your ideas, suggestions and projects; Surely your help will be useful to improve the current software. If I will use some parts of your ideas as inspiration, i will certainly know in credit section. Thanks for your help.
    My mail is marcodallatiezza(at-REPLACE ME)gmail(dot-REPLACE ME)com

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Aco Aco.
  • Author

mike

A longer time ago we startet a tool like yours, but with more values to ident the systems.

Our Software called “WiDis – Wireless Datamode Information System”

If you like, i can send you all Information (there is a manual with a discription of all needed values to ident a system.) and the scources ….
    WiDis is very complex and the concept was made by me an some of professional SigInt Persons …

Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,
    im really happy if you share your ideas, suggestions and projects; Surely your help will be useful to improve the current software. If I will use some parts of your ideas as inspiration, i will certainly know in credit section. Thanks for your help.
    My mail is marcodallatiezza(at-REPLACE ME)gmail(dot-REPLACE ME)com

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Aco Aco.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed