Modulation now added

Home Forums Project: ARTEMIS Modulation now added

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Aco Aco 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cartoonman
    Dian Kabonasha

Hey Aco, so Carl and I have gotten the Modulation field up and running. What used to be in Mode is now in Modulation, and Mode was reverted back to what it originally was. Mode is now defined as the mode you use when listening to the signal, and Modulation is what modulation the signal actually uses, and this can be multiple modulations for certain families of signals, so expect multiple modulations for some signals. The majority of signals however will only use one.

The Mode will only have one mode per signal, and it shouldn’t even exceed 4 characters. You can optimize this.
    Hope this helps you implement it into Artemis!

#2115 Reply
    Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

Thanks Dian for this important improvement. Now Mode and Modulation have a detailed and specific definition. Im at work to fix some feature and adjust the software forms. Now i’ve some little problem to parse the entire sigidwiki DB but i think that in a few days i’ll release updated version of Artemis.

• Author
    Cartoonman
    Dian Kabonasha

Hey Aco, so Carl and I have gotten the Modulation field up and running. What used to be in Mode is now in Modulation, and Mode was reverted back to what it originally was. Mode is now defined as the mode you use when listening to the signal, and Modulation is what modulation the signal actually uses, and this can be multiple modulations for certain families of signals, so expect multiple modulations for some signals. The majority of signals however will only use one.

The Mode will only have one mode per signal, and it shouldn’t even exceed 4 characters. You can optimize this.
    Hope this helps you implement it into Artemis!

#2115 Reply
    Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

Thanks Dian for this important improvement. Now Mode and Modulation have a detailed and specific definition. Im at work to fix some feature and adjust the software forms. Now i’ve some little problem to parse the entire sigidwiki DB but i think that in a few days i’ll release updated version of Artemis.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Modulation now added
Your information:

Comments are closed