how to use

Home Forums Project: ARTEMIS how to use

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Aco Aco 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ron Robinson

I have downloaded artemin and database without problem. I unpacked them to there own folders and moved them to my comms directory on my drive. I run artemin from my drive and it seems to be working however I do not know how to use it. Can you supply info on how to use this software or is there perhaps a manual some where to explain. Thanks Ron

#5779 Reply
    Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

Hi Ron, unfortunately, I never felt the need to write a manual because Artemis usage is really simple (the available options are limited to few choices)…it’s like a big list of signals and to help the recognition of a particular one I’ve implemented some filters based on the most commonly used parameters such as frequency, bandwidth, transmission type, modulation, etc…but, of course, if you have something particular in mind, feel free to ask ;)

• Author

Ron Robinson

I have downloaded artemin and database without problem. I unpacked them to there own folders and moved them to my comms directory on my drive. I run artemin from my drive and it seems to be working however I do not know how to use it. Can you supply info on how to use this software or is there perhaps a manual some where to explain. Thanks Ron

#5779 Reply
    Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

Hi Ron, unfortunately, I never felt the need to write a manual because Artemis usage is really simple (the available options are limited to few choices)…it’s like a big list of signals and to help the recognition of a particular one I’ve implemented some filters based on the most commonly used parameters such as frequency, bandwidth, transmission type, modulation, etc…but, of course, if you have something particular in mind, feel free to ask ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: how to use
Your information:

Comments are closed