Artemis – Spectrums not available & no audio samples

Home Forums Project: ARTEMIS Artemis – Spectrums not available & no audio samples

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Aco Aco 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Vic Bradley

Any idea why I can load the database (although it will not update), but have no spectrums available, and no audio samples either. And, before you ask, of course I’ve clicked on all the signal type names. none of them have audio samples or spectrum pictures.
    Oh, I forgot, I’m running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Vic Bradley

Gentlemen: I resolved the issue of database update by running Artemis in Windows XP compatibility mode. Once the database updated to version 14, it all worked. You may want to leave this posted in the forum, so others with the same problem can benefit.

Vic

Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

Hi Vic,
    im glad that you have find a way to solve this trouble. If you have some other problems feel free to ask on forum.

• Author

Vic Bradley

Any idea why I can load the database (although it will not update), but have no spectrums available, and no audio samples either. And, before you ask, of course I’ve clicked on all the signal type names. none of them have audio samples or spectrum pictures.
    Oh, I forgot, I’m running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Vic Bradley

Gentlemen: I resolved the issue of database update by running Artemis in Windows XP compatibility mode. Once the database updated to version 14, it all worked. You may want to leave this posted in the forum, so others with the same problem can benefit.

Vic

Aco
    Aco
    Keymaster

Hi Vic,
    im glad that you have find a way to solve this trouble. If you have some other problems feel free to ask on forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed